Nutrition - Vitamins - Healthy - Weight Loss
Minerals - Fat Loss - Aminos - Energy
My Weight Loss Journey
Although I never expected to drag myself out of the house and go for a run, after I finished those first three rounds at the high school track in my village, everything changed. I was so exhausted-which was an indicator of how lacking my physical fitness was-but after all the discomfort, itching, and rash in various places due to friction from excess fat, for the first time, I felt renewed, and memories of running and coming in first place in high school reminded me of how I used to be compared to how I was after those three laps around the track. It made my eyes water; I was alone in the middle of the track under an April sky full of stars when tears of mixed feelings started pouring down from my eyes. Emotionally and psychologically, it was a turning point for me, and it also made me even more determined to become that lean, mean running machine I used to be. It was right there in that single moment that I saw the path I had to follow.
Natural Weight Loss Program
There is no need to go for surgery for weight loss. There are certain techniques and procedures which provide quicker results than surgery. The author has given comprehensive and quick weight loss program which also permanent. There is no need for dieting.Just stick to some of the instructions of the book and enjoy a real life without fat.
Weight Loss Journey
I was fat, I was unfit, and I was over 40. At my maximum, I probably weighed around 252 pounds (114 kg), but the truth is I am not really sure. Today, I am close to my ideal weight at just 182 pounds (83kg), fitter than I have probably ever been, regularly play competitive sport, and have completed several extremely demanding physical challenges.
This book is the story of how I did it, and how I believe you can too!
Part personal story, part guidebook, inside you will find a "no holds barred" account of exactly how I permanently changed my lifestyle so eating healthily and doing regular exercise became not only routine, but easy. This book isn't a diet or exercise plan, doesn't tell you precisely what to eat, or how to work-out, but it does contain a detailed roadmap to how you can change your life for the better, and watch the weight fall away.
Some of things you will discover include:
In short, if you want to lose weight, have tried diet and exercise plans, and they either haven't worked for you, or you've been unable to stick with them - then this book is for you.
- How to consistently measure your weight so as to make it easy to do day-to-day comparisons
- How to keep track of your weight, and really know if you are gaining or losing
- How to set yourself weight loss goals, and adjust them as you go
- How to make healthy lifestyle choices that you will stick with rather than abandon after a short time
- The most reliable way to incorporate regular exercise into your daily routine
- How to choose sporting activities that will keep you motivated
- How setting ambitious goals can help you achieve more than you might have ever thought possible
- How to shop for healthy foods, and how to really read labels
- Simple adjustments to the types of food you eat that can save on calories and help you lose weight
- Suggestions for reducing the calorie counts in your breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- How to deal with snacking (including 11 low-calorie snack suggestions)
- Tips to help you eat more healthily when eating out
- Ideas for boosting your metabolism, and even to help you burn more calories when on vacation at the beach
These ideas worked for me - and they can work for you too!
Fatigue Design Of Components
This volume contains a selection of papers presented at Fatigue Design 95 held in Helsinki, Finland from 5-8 September 1995. The papers have been peer reviewed and present practical aspects for the design of components and structures to avoid fatigue failure.
Topics covered include: fatigue design experiences, ground vehicle components, component reliability, multiaxial fatigue, notch analysis, service loading, welded structures, probabilistics aspects in fatigue, fatigue design optimization.
Colossians And Philemon
Concise yet comprehensive, manageable and affordable, T&T Clark Study Guides are an invaluable resource for students, preachers and Bible study leaders. Each book in the series gives the reader a thorough introduction to a particular book of the Bible or the Apocrypha and includes:
• An introduction to the contents of the particular biblical book
• A balanced survey of the important critical issues
• Attention to literary, historical, sociological, and theological perspectives
• Suggestions about critical appropriation of the text by the contemporary reader
• Reference to other standard works through annotated bibliographies.
All the books in the series, formerly published by Sheffield Academic Press, are by leading
biblical scholars and the authors have drawn on their scholarly expertise as well as their experience as teachers of university and college students.
Nutrition products Articles
Nutrition products Books